Sunday 22 November 2009

Agriculture village and farm animals



Yesterday i went to Kg.Tungku and i arrived on a bus with my little sister Sarah and my brother Arif and we saw cows and small goats and big ones and we saw a dear and little baby chicks. My big brother Arif carried a small goat.. wow! he was brave he said that the goat was heavy.. hahah.. and alot more animals . It was a big place. They made tractors to carry visitors around.
My mom was tired of walking the big farm village. My dad bought mangoesteens. My mum told us to sanitise our hands. Later we went to I-Lotus to have lunch. We had delicious Sweetcorn and Crab meat soup. It was sooooo yummy that I asked my dad to buy it again for supper. We all ate the soup again at home. Haris was also having the soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment