Tuesday 29 December 2009

Holiday in the Kampung

I went to Malaysia for holiday and visited my families in Kuala Lumpur, Kelantan and Terengganu. In KL, we stayed in a hotel and Nek Su and Tok Su came to see us and bring us around to eat and shop. I had fun shopping at my favourite shops - Girls and Party Princess. I bought some stuff for Kaka Cica and Muizz too.

Then, we got on the plane again and flew to Kota Bharu. We stayed at nenek's house. My cousin from my dad's side were also there. There were so many of us in nenek's house. Nenek and Atok's house is in the kampung. Haris was running around all the time and I read him stories to keep him quiet. In Kuala Terengganu we met Uncle Mamat and went to the market called Pasar Kedai Payang. Sarah, Haris and I bought kaftan pajamas there. We like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment